2nd French Tech Ticket, grow your startup in France
After a successful first edition, the French Tech Ticket program is back for 2017 with 41 partner incubators all over France ready to welcome international startups, and even more startup-tailored benefits!
While 23 startup projects out of 722 applications were awarded a French Tech Ticket in 2016, 70 projects will be selected this year.
Entrepreneurs from all over the world will then be able to apply until September 23th 2016 on www.frenchtechticket.com.
The 70 French Tech Ticket awarded projects will be revealed in December for the new class to arrive in France in January 2017.
- Funding: € 45,000 per team with no loss of equity (€ 20k to cover personal costs and € 25k to cover professional services)
- Resident Permit: Fast-track procedure to obtain a French resident permit
- 12 months incubation: Dedicated office space in one of France’s 41 partner incubators.
- Acceleration program: Tailored program of Masterclasses, Networking Events, Mentoring sessions…
- Soft Landing Pack: “Welcome Guide” and special offers from our partners to help winners relocate easily to France
- Help Desk: A dedicated contact to help foreign entrepreneurs through administrative procedures
- Foreign teams of 2 or 3 co-founders (the team can include a maximum of 1 French citizen)
- English speaking teams : the entire program will be held in English
- With a startup project: startups must be in the creation or growth phase.
- Startups already incorporated in France are not eligible
The 41 French Tech Ticket partner incubators
- Paris region : 50 Partners, 104factory, Bond’Innov, Creative Valley, Genopole, Impulse Partners, iPEPS-ICM, La Paillasse, Le Comptoir de l’innovation, Le Hub Bpifrance, NUMA, Paris Pionnières,Le Tremplin (Paris&Co), Le Cargo (Paris&Co), Welcome City Lab (Paris&Co), SchooLab, SenseCube, Starbust, Startup42,Telecom & Management SudParis Entrepreneurs, UsineIO, X-UP.
- In startup ecosystems throughout France:
Toulouse : Ekito, Airbus Bizlab, Le Connected Camp,
Lyon : La Myne, EM Lyon, Boost in Lyon,
Rennes : Telecom Bretagne Rennes,
Bordeaux : 1Kubator,
Brest : Telecom Bretagne Brest,
Grenoble : BizMedTech, Savoie Technolac, Le Tarmac,
Montpellier : Montpellier BIC,
Normandie : FFWD Normandie,
Lille : Eurasanté, Euratechnologies, Plaine Images,
Aix / Marseille : Belle de Mai,
Côte d’Azur : PACAEst.
En savoir plus : www.frenchtechticket.com